My Sweet Baby P

bath time with baby, April 20, 2012 saturday mornings with mommy, April 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gettin' Ready for Summer!!




So it's officially Spring, but it definitely feels like Summer!! Alabama never seems to get it right when it comes to weather. Unfortunately, Patton and I's allergies suffer because of it!! This past weekend, however, we decided to take full advantage of the nice warm weather, and we had ourselves a relaxing day by the water. **Blow up pool, of course...$29.99 Target special** We even splurged and sprung for folding chairs, beach towels, an awesome new float, and some cool new shades!! Patton and I spent the day gettin' our tan on and singing Jimmy Buffett songs, while enjoying a luke warm bottle (ick) for Patton and an ice-cold, bottled water for me!! After laying in the sun and splashing around a bit, we headed inside to the nice cold air conditioning--giving my poor neighbors a break from what I'm sure was a sight to see with a 3 1/2 months post-baby crazy lady splashing around with her baby in an inflatable pool while practically fully clothed because I'm fully aware no one wants to be blinded by my lily-white, fluffy body--


--Inside the privacy of our home, I laid out a clean sheet and watched Patton as he sccoted and rolled around...seems Patton only likes to "roll" when he's nakieeee :) The fun-filled, sun-filled day ended with a nice long bath complete with some intense scrubbing due to my neurotic tendency to reapply 110 SPF sunscreen every 48 seconds to Patton's entire body. Needless to say, we both slept like champions that night. It was such an amazing time spent with my sweet angel, and I forsee many more "pool" parties in our near future!!

XOXOXO,


Baby P & Jenn




                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment